My First Blog Post

10:58

   


Welcome!


Hi to everyone that is reading this.. I have thought about starting a blog many many times over the past few years, but I have always been too nervous. My brand was established about 18 months ago and now I am super excited to be doing this! 

The main reason I started blushmedo is because I want to write about beauty products, both high end and drug store with some lifestyle thrown in. There will hopefully be a mish mash of product reviews, product launches, hauls and the like. Obviously I am just a beginner, so join me on my journey in the blogging world.

I hope you guys enjoy what I have to say and if you have any ideas or constructive criticism towards what I write about or how to improve my blog, please let me know.

Lucinda 








 


 

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, as I will always be grateful and read every single one!

Popular Posts